On behalf of 5 Healthy Towns Foundation and the Wellness Center teams, thank you for your understanding and cooperation with the continued closure of the Chelsea, Dexter and Stockbridge Wellness Centers. Currently, we do not have an anticipated reopening date for the centers. The decision to reopen will be made when the Governor has deemed it safe.
We want to update you on how the continued center closures will affect your membership dues, based on your membership status.
- Monthly membership – There was no membership dues billing in April, May, June or July. We will not bill membership dues for the month of August. September billing will be adjusted to reflect the credit for the number of days the center was closed in March and any dues owed for the number of days the center may be open in August. Past due amounts and all on account charges will be billed in September.
- Annual membership – your expiration date will be extended for the number of days the center is closed.
- Accounts that were on a bridge/medical freeze before the center closed - no changes will be made to the account. Your current return date will remain the same date as you had planned, or the date the center is scheduled to reopen whichever is later.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at:
- Chelsea Wellness Center – email@example.com
We intend for the wellness center to re-open as soon as possible, subject to the governor’s guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you back with us soon. Stay active and stay safe.
- Cindy Cope, Senior Director
If you would like to contact us, you may call us at (734) 214-0220. If you would like to reach us by email, fill out the form below. We will reply as quickly as possible.
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails